Your account has access to a variety of FREE integrations with other partner products we have integrated with. The list of available apps that can be enabled will vary based on the product(s) you subscribe to. By default, most of these third-party integrations are turned off.
Currently available apps:
- Google Sign In
- Microsoft Sign In
- Clever Sign In
- Classlink Sign In
- Edmodo Sign In (Learn360 only)
- Google Classroom
Please consult the specific help article(s) for the apps you are interested in enabling. Each one behaves differently and has a different user onboarding process.
To enable any of these apps listed above, please follow the instructions below. Your admin portal contains a section of all supported partner apps under Account Settings, Platform Preferences:
- First, you must have Administrator Access and be logged into the Administration Portal.
- Click on the Account Settings, Platform Preferences tab.
- Locate the Permitted Partner Apps section (pictured above)
- Select your Partner App of choice.
- Click the button to the On setting.
Note: Not all partner apps are available for platforms. For more information, contact your support representative.