If your institution is using Classlink, you have the option of enabling support for Classlink single sign-on access from within your admin portal.
Before the Classroom Video Classlink app can be used on the Classlink side, this feature must be enabled within your admin portal. If it is left disabled, everyone will be redirected to the main login page.
To enable Classlink:
- Login to your Classroom Video admin portal.
- Go to Account Settings -> Platform Preferences.
- Scroll down to the Permitted Social Account Logins section.
- Click on the Classlink On/Off switch to enable this feature. If it is on, you should now see the blue ON indicator on the left side.
- Click Save settings at the top of this page. You may enable this feature for specific user types as well by selecting something other than All before saving.
By default, this feature is turned off. The Classlink integration is an optional, FREE feature.
Bypassing the Infobase Account Merge Page:
Once you have turned on Classlink in your admin portal, you have the option of enabling the "Allow Bypass Merge" feature. Turning on this optional feature will allow you to skip the requirement of linking an existing Infobase user account with a given Classlink account. This setting can be enabled on a per user type basis.
To enable this bypass feature:
- Check the "Allow Bypass Merge" check box next to the Classlink toggle after turning the feature ON.
- Click on Save Settings at the top of your Account Settings page.
- NOTE - this can be enabled for any/all of your user types by first selecting a user type at the top of Account Settings, and following steps 1 and 2 above. You will need to repeat these steps for all user types you wish to enable, if you are not simply using All user types.
All Classlink user accounts will be automatically created inside your account as your teachers and/or students access the video platform from their Classlink dashboard. You will be able to view and manage these user accounts from your Accounts & Users tab of the admin portal.
For more information on the Classroom Video Classlink App, please review the Classroom Video Classlink App - How to Add and Use help article.