If you see the below error message during video playback, this may be indicative of a problem with our video provider or the content delivery network.
In order for us to troubleshoot, we will need to collect the following information using your Chrome or Firefox browser and the Developer Tools section. If you are not familiar with this toolset in Chrome or Firefox, please ask your IT or network specialist for assistance.
To help us diagnose the problem, we will need to receive a network capture (HAR file) from you using the browser developer tools. Please follow the below steps to capture the necessary data.
- Make sure you are logged into Classroom Video On Demand and using Chrome or Firefox.
- Hit the F12 key on your keyboard to open Developer Tools.
- Click on the Network tab and attempt to replicate the issue. If you are already on the player page where the problem occurred, you can simply refresh the page or use CTRL + R to refresh.
- Once completed, export the results to a HAR file (both browsers).
- In Chrome, click on the down arrow shown below and then the "Export HAR" option.
- In Firefox, Click on the "HAR" option on the far right side and select "Save All As HAR."
- Attach the HAR file to your support ticket or upload it to cloud storage first and share the link with us.
Chrome Developer Tools:
Firefox Developer Tools: