Latest Version Files
You can download the latest release version and view the release notes by visiting the release notes article.
Once the Classroom Video building block has been installed and made available by your administrator, you are now ready to embed videos directly into your Blackboard courses.
If you have not installed this building block or do not see it under Build Content, please refer to this installation article.
- To embed a video, navigate into the desired course and select the content are or page you wish to use.
- Click on the Build Content menu and select Classroom Video On Demand.
- From the search page, enter your desired keyword or phrase in the search box provided
- Click Select under the video thumbnail
- If you would like to make any changes to mashup options, standard options, or edit the metadata, you may do so on the following screen. If not, click Submit to complete the embedding of the video.
- Once embedded, you will be returned to your content page and "Watch Video" will now appear under the video thumbnail.
- Click Watch Video to watch the content. Options to view closed captions, adjust the quality and view in full screen will be present on the video player itself as shown below.