Setting a default standard set will allow you quicker access to those standards from any place on the site that utilizes standards. The Standards set drop down will be populated with your preferred set, allowing you to skip right to selecting a grade and subject.
To set your default standard set, follow the below steps:
- Create a user account if you do not already have one.
- Once logged in with your user account, click on your name, located in the top, right-hand corner.
- Click on the My Account Settings link in this menu.
- Once in Account Settings, find the Default Standard Set drop down on the right-hand side and select your preferred default.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of this page to commit your changes.
** Note - if you do not set your default standard set, you will not be able to view your state or province's specific standards at the title level.