The videos in your subscription include public performance rights and can be shown in class, in the library, or remotely to students, faculty, patrons, and community members.
Articles in this section
- Pre-Made Video Segments
- Video Page Overview
- Content Warnings
- Video Player Controls
- Do the videos include public performance rights?
- Streaming Video Optimization Tips
- Custom Content Server Setup Instructions
- Why aren't my custom content MP4 videos playing immediately
- Custom Content Supported Video and Audio Formats (Customer Hosted)
- Closed Caption Settings