We receive a lot of great feedback, suggestions and wishes from customers of all shapes and sizes.
Unfortunately, this means we are unable to provide a response or time frame to each feature request. However, we do read all of the feedback and suggestions sent to us, and prioritize feature requests based on a number of factors.
We want to be transparent about the way we handle feature requests, so we have outlined how we handle feature requests below.
Feature requests in general
- You are invited to send and share your feedback and suggestions about feature requests with our support department.
- We do not implement features based solely on their popularity - we take a number of factors into consideration.
- We do not provide ETAs for feature requests or publish long term road maps at this time.
Making a feature request
We regularly review feature requests and suggestions made by our customers.
- If you need to create a new feature request, please contact our support department.
- New requests will generate a ticket with the development department.
Tracking feature requests
- When we decide to implement a feature request, we may log it in our development tracker.
- When we schedule a feature request, we will set a 'target version' for the entry in the development tracker.
- Remember that we do not publish long-term road maps. We have internal product road maps to plan our future releases. Scheduling in the development tracker does not tell the whole story.
What goes in, what stays out
We take into account a number of factors when deciding which feature requests to implement. This is a combination of feedback from our customers, experts, our own market research, the availability of our own team and resources and how the feature fits in with our long-term product plans and strategy.