The Accounts & Users section of your admin portal contains all users and child accounts under your main account. Your view of this section will differ depending on if you are a single school or library, or a district or consortia, with multiple accounts.
The top of this section contains the following options. Some of these options will not be visible to you if you do not have multiple accounts.
- New User - Use this button to add single, new users to your account. If you have multiple accounts, you will have the option of adding a single user to any child account from here.
- Bulk Upload - Use this button to bulk upload a spreadsheet of users. See below for links to more information on this feature.
- Bulk Move - Use this button to move any number of users from one account to another. The bulk move option is only available when multiple accounts exist. This bulk move tool at the top of your accounts page accepts a comma, or line separated list of users. See below for links to more information on this feature.
- User Search - Use this option to search for specific users or a group of users based on selected criteria.
- Go to Account - User this drop down to jump to a specific sub account within your organization. This feature is only available when multiple accounts exist.
- Export All Accounts and Passkeys - This button will generate a comprehensive spreadsheet containing all sub accounts. For Learn360 only, the passkeys will be included as well.
If you have multiple accounts, below this toolbar, the top of your Accounts & Users section will contain a grid listing these accounts by organization type, in addition to the below information.
If you are a single account, below this toolbar, the top of your Accounts & Users section will contain the following information:
- Teacher and Student passkeys (Learn360 only)
- General admin level username and password
- General student level username and password
Lastly, you will find the list of users in your account. If you are a single account once again, this will be the complete list of users in your account.
If you have multiple accounts, this list of users represents only those at your parent level account. Jump to another account or use the search to locate users in a specific child account.
The users grid contains its own toolbar and functions as described below. Some of these options will not be visible to you if you do not have multiple accounts.
- Filter by User Type - Use this filter to view all users in a specific user type.
- Bulk Move - Use this button to move any number of users from one account to another. The bulk move option is only available when multiple accounts exist. Unlike the bulk move option discussed above, this bulk move tool works in conjunction with the check boxes found to the left of every user in the grid. Check any number of users in the current location to move them to a new location. See below for links to more information on this feature.
- Archive - Use this button to archive users that should no longer have access. Infobase does not allow users to be completely deleted. If you have users you are looking to remove, use the check boxes and the Archive button to hide them in your accounts.
- Export Users - Clicking on this button will generate a spreadsheet of all users in the selected account.
- Show Archived Users - Uncheck this option to hide all users that have been archived in your account. By default, the user list will show archived users and active users.
Related Support Articles:
- Bulk Uploading Users Video Tutorial
- Bulk Uploading Users Article
- Bulk Moving Users Video Tutorial
- Bulk Moving Users Article
- Archiving Users