Clearly view all producers, and the number of titles associated with each producer. Producer logos can be added and the producer detail page can be previewed right from the admin portal. Visibility into all custom content producers will allow for easy clean up duplicate producers and merge titles together.
Like series, producers are now a separate, standalone item for custom content. Producers can be created and managed in this section, independent of titles or series.
- New Producer - click on this button to add a new producer. Producers are required before titles can be added.
- Delete Button - used in conjunction with the check boxes on the left-hand side to delete multiple producers at once.
- Search - search for producers by keyword or phase.
- Check boxes - facilitate bulk deletion of producers.
- Logo – view the logo image associated to a given producer. Logos will display on the producer detail page within the platform.
- Producer Name – name of the producer and a link that redirects you to the edit producer page.
- Titles – total number of titles associated to a given producer.
- Options – preview or delete individual producers. Clicking on preview will open the producer detail page in a new tab and allow you to see how it will look from the platform itself, without leaving the admin portal.
Viewing and Moving Titles
Clicking on the title count from the main producer grid will open a pop up window, allowing you to quickly view all titles from a given producer.
Titles must be assigned to a producer and cannot be removed from this window, however they can be moved from one producer to another using this pop up window. Click into the select titles box and perform a keyword search, or scroll down the list to find desired titles. This is a multi-select box, allowing you to move multiple titles at once before clicking the Move Titles button.
Once you have selected titles you wish to move. Click the Move Titles button and the system will begin processing your request. The window will close and reopen once the operation is complete.
This is a great way to move titles and clean up any duplicate producers in your collection.
Clicking on the producer name will bring you into editing mode for that specific producer, as shown below. The producer display name can be edited from this page, along with the producer logo. Once again the titles associated to the producer can be viewed and moved to another producer using the View/Add Titles button.
The Delete Producer button can be used to completely remove the producer. This button is disabled unless the title count for the producer is zero. Titles must be assigned to a producer.