Managing custom content has never been easier with the custom content management section, integrated into the Content Tools section of your admin portal. Managing and adding titles is easier than ever with the introduction of custom content servers, producers and series as standalone components.
Now, servers, producers and series can be setup ahead of time and then reused for each title, saving significant time during the setup process.
A grid interface provides greater visibility into your custom content, right from the main page. Now you will be able to see if a title has a thumbnail, is expired, has segments, series, or teacher resources. A preview option is built in that allows you to preview your title without leaving the admin portal.
New bulk change tools will be included to allow for large scale changes such as, setting or modifying the expiration date, adding a generic thumbnail image, and deleting titles, all with a few clicks of the mouse.
Sorting, filtering, searching and exporting tools will all be included. The new custom content section will be released in several phases.
Custom Content Section Specific help articles can be found below:
- Managing Custom Content Titles
- Managing Custom Content Series
- Managing Custom Content Producers
- Managing Custom Content Servers
- How to add single new titles
- How to add titles in bulk
- Adding new custom content servers
- Adding new custom content producers
- Adding new custom content series
- Creating Segments for Custom Content Titles
- Bulk Change Options
- Taxonomy - Assigning and Removing subjects from titles