You can control the way captions display in the video player in the following ways:
- Font Size: choose between small, medium or large
- Font Family: choose from a variety of common font families, such as Verdana and Fixed Width
- Font Color: choose from a variety of color options
- Background Color: choose from a variety of color options
To adjust these settings, you must be logged in with a personal user account.
- Click on your name in the header and click on My Account Settings
- Scroll down to the middle of this page to the Caption Settings section
You also have the option to turn on closed captions by default by checking the "Always start my videos with closed captions enabled" check box.
Once you are satisfied with your settings, click the Save button.