The Advanced Search option is located to the right the main search box. More complex search queries can be constructed using a variety of different options found in this section, which are detailed below:
Advanced Search allows you to string together multiple terms with AND / OR / NOT boolean operators. Enter your terms into the boxes provided and use the drop downs to connect them. To add additional rows, click on + Add Row.
Below the input section, you will find the Search Options section, which provides the option to pre filter your search by selecting options from a series of drop downs.
Select the type of content: Video, Web Videos (if enabled) and Custom Content (if enabled)
Choose Filters: Select refinement options from the following drop downs.
- All Asset Types - For video only, select an option to refine the results by Documentary Films for example.
- All Subjects - Select a single top level subject.
- All Producers - Use the drop down to select a single producer to base your search on.
- All Copyright Dates - Return results based on a copyright range of years.
- All Languages - Select a language, or one of the additional options to find content with no audio or music only. Selecting a foreign language will return videos with audio in that language.
- All Grades - Select a grade range.
- All Formats - Select Segments, Titles or Series.
- Advanced Filters - Select one or more of the advanced options to show only titles with: closed-captioning, educator resources, interactive transcripts or recently added programs (last thirty days).
Note: Not every filter type will be available for every content type. Options will vary.