This article provides instructions for setting up and searching Classroom Video On Demand using Follett Destiny One Search.
Adding Classroom Video On Demand to Follett Destiny One Search
- Click on Search Setup
- Locate the One Search Database Information Section
- Click on Edit button
- Click on Edit Databases
- Locate Classroom Video On Demand and click Edit
- Enter your Vendor ID and click Save
Searching Classroom Video On Demand in Follett Destiny One Search
Once setup, Classroom Video On Demand will be available as a searchable database and content will returnable via One Search. To include CVOD in results, or to search CVOD exclusively:
- Make sure the Include Online Resources checkbox is checked (located just below the search filters on the Power search tab)
- Make sure that Classroom Video On Demand is included as one of your checked resources
Once you have selected your resources, enter a keyword and click on the Search button to perform your search and review your results:
In this case, Classroom Video On Demand returned 59 results. If you are satisfied with this result set, click on the Show button.
The full results set will then display. Click through on a result to be taken to that particular media page within the Classroom Video On Demand platform.