An update was introduced to the My Groups section that now allows the group owner to enable member folder sharing within the group.
If you are the group owner, you may enable member folder sharing by following these steps:
- Login to your user account and access your My Groups area.
- Click on the name of the group you wish to enable this feature for.
- Click on the settings tab and locate the "Allow Group Member Folder Sharing" setting at near the bottom.
- Select this check box and click Save Changes.
If you are a group member, you may share any of the folders you have created inside My Folders with the group, assuming the owner has enabled this feature.
** Note - You will need to have created at least one folder before you can share anything with a group. The default "unassigned" folder is excluded from this feature.
To share your folders, follow these steps:
- Go into the appropriate group you are a member of.
- Click on the Folders tab.
- Click on the Add Folder button.
- You should now see a pop up window containing all of the folders you have created.
- Check any number of these folders you wish to share with the group.
- Click the Share button to make your folder available.