Latest Version Files
You can download the latest release version from the Moodle Plugin directory.
The Classroom Video Moodle file picker plugin is composed of two main components:
- Provides a custom 'repository' file picker as part of Moodle's built-in media integration.
- Transforms the content URLs generated by the product repository plugin into the product's embedded media player
Prerequisites for Installing the File Picker Plugin
- Requires Moodle v3.3 or above.
- Your LTI Access Key - obtained from the product support
- Download the latest plugin files
- If you are running a previous version of our Moodle LTI app, you should be able to perform an upgrade by replacing server files and running the normal upgrade process in the Notifications section. The Launch URL will need to be replaced along with your access key. If you run into any issues with this process, it is recommended that you completely remove the old plugins and perform a fresh installation using the instructions below.
Installing the Filter and Repository zip files
- Download the new Filter and Repository zip files.
- Extract the contents of the zips to your computer.
- You will end up with two main folders:
- Copy the repository/<product> into path/to/your/moodle/repository/
- Copy the filter/<product> into path/to/your/moodle/filters/
- Once both folders have been uploaded to their respective directories on the server, return to Site Administration and click on Notifications.
- Moodle should be prompting you to install/upgrade the new plugin now. Click Upgrade Moodle database now.
- Click Continue on the Success page to complete the installation/upgrade.
- The repository and filter must be configured now.
- Before you will be able to use the file picker, you will need to enable the repository.
- Go to Site Administration --> Repositories --> Manage Repositories
- Locate the product plugin and select "Enable and visible" from the drop down menu
- Enter a Repository name
- Enter the Launch URL
- Enter the access key provided by support
- Click Save
- In order for content to display in Moodle, you must enable the product Filter.
- Go to Site Administration --> Plugins --> Manage Filters.
- Locate the product filter and verify Active is set to "On"
Return to your Moodle course and begin embedded your product content.